It’s been awhile since I last posted … mostly because I took a few weeks away from the film. This has been a very challenging production and I wasn’t ready to jump into composing the music the day after I packed up the camera. So now … after that much needed break serious work has begun on the score. I’ve completed 6 cuts to date with another 10 to 12 to go. I have all my major themes, which are the biggest challenge and have been slowly making my way through the film. This would go a lot faster if I wasn’t such a hack on the guitar and keyboard but the process has been very enjoyable and the results are exceeding my expectations.