I started work on this set 3 weeks ago and while it’s not particularly large, it did require a healthy amount of detail work. The lighting was also a challenge seeing as I needed to have a visible ceiling . I ended up incorporating practical sources as part of the set. Those lights create lovely shadows and patterns throughout the room but it also meant coming up with a way to have floating walls while also keeping the ceiling intact. It took some time to set up but the whole thing has come together quite nicely and I am back animating.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: